Seradona Altiria Finalists Of The Miss Indonesia in Bengkulu

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Finalists of the Miss Indonesia Bengkulu, Full Name: Seradona Altiria, Nickname: Sera, Place & Date of Birth: Bengkulu, July 20, 1990, Hobbies: Singing, writing, dancing, and drawing,













Achievements: - 2006 National Paskibraka, Duta Belia Indonesia 2006 (go to China + Hong Kong), Girl Bengkulu 2008, Miss Tourism Bengkulu 2009 (Runner Up 1), Representative of Bengkulu in the National University Home Debating Championship (NUEDC) 2009, Surabaya, An Adjudicator candidate in NUEDC 2010 Jogjakarta, Status: Student.













I Seradona Altiria (20 years) used to be called Sera, the second of 3 brothers. Brother I am a beautiful woman named Aleti Monarisa and my sister is a little hero named our dikeluarga Albarido Muhammad.













Look at our name, there are elements of "Al" in masing2 name given to my parents. Not because it is a clan but because my father named Alexon.










I am very grateful to be born in the midst of a harmonious family. My family is a family who are used to the simple life. We also did not come from a wealthy family. Our lives are not lying luxury goods. My father worked as a lecturer in public universities in the province of Bengkulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Entri Populer

Archive

Label